1) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow the tax-free medicinal use of cannabis upon the recommendation of a physician?
I believe any medication prescribed by a medical provider (physician, nurse practitioner) should be exempt from state tax.
2) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to create a taxed and regulated market for recreational cannabis products?
Yes, I support decriminalizing and subsequently legalizing recreational use of marijuana for individuals 21 years or older.
3) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation allowing adults in Wisconsin to grow up to ten cannabis plants for personal use?
I support similar legislation similar to that of Colorado, which allows individuals to grow up to six marijuana plants.
4) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow Wisconsin farmers’ to grow agricultural hemp for the industrial and commercial markets?
5) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow for the expungement of prior marijuana convictions?
I hope that adequately addresses your questions. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Jordan W. Turner
State Representative Candidate
District 37 – Wisconsin