1) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow the tax-free medicinal use of cannabis upon the recommendation of a physician?
Yes. Author or Sponsor. Marijuana is a medicine and should be treated as such immediately.
2) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to create a taxed and regulated market for recreational cannabis products?
Yes. Sponsor and Vote for. I have plans with current Senators to release a non-cafe style bill approving the sale of recreational and medical marijuana.
3) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation allowing adults in Wisconsin to grow up to ten cannabis plants for personal use?
Yes. Sponsor or Vote for. Decriminalization on personal possession should be lifted and especially but not limited to medical patients.
4) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow Wisconsin farmers’ to grow agricultural hemp for the industrial and commercial markets?
Yes. Author or Sponsor. I have a plan with Representatives from both parties to release legislation again supporting industrial hemp legalization.
5) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow for the expungement of prior marijuana convictions?
Yes. Author or Sponsor. My criminal justice reform plans include repealing Truth in sentencing laws in WI, and stop the unfair systemic punishment of non-violent crimes. Small simple possession laws should be removed from records with a letter apology.
Yes. Author or Sponsor.
Please Contact me if you have any questions or want to know more.
Thank You, For Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness,
Candidate For State Assembly, District 76