Candidate survey response from Elizabeth Riley For Assembly running in Assembly District 87
1) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow the tax-free medicinal use of cannabis upon the recommendation of a physician?
I will support the use of medicinal marijuana.
2) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to create a taxed and regulated market for recreational cannabis products?
Yes, I will support such legislation. Whether I will sponsor it depends on the mood of my constituency. I have to be honest on these surveys. I would like to see it legalized, regulated, and taxed, but I don’t know how my constituents feel about it.
3) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation allowing adults in Wisconsin to grow up to ten cannabis plants for personal use?
I would support this.
4) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow Wisconsin farmers’ to grow agricultural hemp for the industrial and commercial markets?
5) Will you vote for or sponsor legislation to allow for the expungement of prior marijuana convictions?
Thank you for this opportunity!
Elizabeth Riley, MSN, RN
Candidate, 87th Assembly
Our land, our kids, our future.
Elizabeth Riley For Assembly